A Few Words About Us
Duensing, Casner & Fitzsimmons offers a diversified array of legal services grounded upon expertise in the specific areas of law on which each of our partners has focused. These areas include the following:
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Condominium Law
- Land Use Planning
- Banking and Finance
- Trusts and Estate Planning
- Creditor Representation in Bankruptcies
- Admiralty and Maritime Matters
- Business Matters
With a legal staff of six partners, paralegals and other support staff, we assure our clients that their cases will receive a partner's personal attention.
We are agents for Fidelity National Title and have a full time employee assigned to the Recorder of Deeds, Corporations and Trade Names, Tax Assessor, and Cadastral Divisions of the Government of the Virgin Islands.
Our fully networked computer system employs the latest technology to provide fast and efficient research, information-gathering, and communication with clients.
The firm is rated AV under the Martindale-Hubbell rating system for lawyers and law firms, the highest rating available.
History of the Firm
Duensing, Casner & Fitzsimmons was founded in 1976 practicing in the areas of commercial litigation and real estate.
- Matthew J. Duensing joined in 1992
- A. James Casner III became a member of the firm in 1998
- Michael Fitzsimons joined the firm in 2000 and became partner in 2004